Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Well it's been awhile again.

Not too much exciting has happened since my last post. I'd say the big things are:
1. We finally settled the custody stuff. Trestin stays with us for good and all back child support is finally gone.

2. We bought a new TV because ours died (turns out it was only the bulb and an easy fix). So now we have 2 big screen TVs and a new surround sound.

3. We went to Holiday World yesterday. I'm exhausted from that. It was fun though. My mom and dad, Scott, me, Trestin, Kim, and Kim's friend Ryan all went.

4. Kim is moving in with us this weekend to go to IUPUI.

5. Trestin starts second grade on the 13th.

3 comments:

Melissa Lakes said...

What size TV did you get? Chris is TV obsessed, and even though we have a big screen in the living room already and a 43 inch LCD in the bedroom, he wants to get a new TV for the living room... a 73 incher! I swear it's like a movie screen! I guess his plan is just to chuffle the other TVs around...

Christine said...

We had a 50 inch which is now in our bedroom and we bought a 56 inch. The 56 is plenty big, especially with the way our living room is set up. Scott wants a 70+ inch too, but those are freakin huge. We would need a bigger living room or a basement.

Missy!! said...

Wow.. that puts our little 20" in the bedroom to shame! Not to mention our little 30 something inch in the living room! :)

All I gotta say.. IT IS ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

Glad you finally got the whole T issue worked out... and tell her that I start second grade on the 12th!