Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again

1 more day of work then on Wednesday we are off to Pennsylvania to visit Scott's family. Should be a fun trip. We went this time last year and it is very pretty out there with the leaves changing. I'll update with pictures when we return.


Otherwise not much else has been going on. Baby still doing good. Haven't felt anything yet, but hopefully I will soon. Baby shower date is set for Feb 7th, I think, so make sure I have your address!!
Here's a picture of me at 15 weeks and 4 days. I'm starting to show a little, but that's probably mostly from the 6 lbs I've gained than from actual baby poking out.

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

WHAT!?!? You are telling me that you aren't going to Mike & Katrina's wedding?! Are you kidding me?! Are you at least coming to Jane's baby shower.. aww.. you're growing one (or two hopefully!).. you might need the practice of holding them! :)

Christine said...

I told you at her shower that we wouldn't be at the wedding. I should be able to go to the baby shower though. Not sure if i'll bring Trestin or not, I might not want to mess with her. And there's only one in there.