Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update

I had another dr. apt this week and everything is still good. The holiday's aren't helping out in the weight gain area though. My next apt is Jan 6, then I start going every 2 weeks. It's amazing how fast the time is going. March is probably going to be the slowest month ever though.

Thanksgiving was good. We went to my parents for the day as usual. Lots of food and games. Paula and Richard announced their engagement so there is another wedding to plan for next October.

We cut down and put up our tree last week also. It's rather large, about 8 feet tall and 6 feet wide.

23 weeks and 4 days

3 comments:

Rajean B. said...

I'll give you the same advise my doctor gave me for the holidays, "Wear your stretchy pants and have at it! It's the one time where no one can say anything about what you eat."

You look great by the way! I hope you are feeling well, and I hope you are getting plenty of rest...especially through the holidays. Congrats to Paula and Richard! I bet your parents are very excited for 2009!!!

Missy!! said...

Wow.. getting ready for 2 week appointments already!? That means a baby is right around the corner! Let me know what you need me to do! :)

Melissa Lakes said...

Your tree looks really beautiful. We haven't had good experience with live trees, but yours looks gorgeous!