Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby's room done!

I had a Dr. apt this week and everything is still good. I had to drink the orange stuff for the GD test and it wasn't too bad. I haven't gotten a call yet so I'm hoping that means I passed. I start the every 2 week appointments now and just registered to take a birthing class and breastfeeding class.

I painted the baby's room over christmas break and finally finished today. My dad came and helped us put up chair rail. Now we just need furniture. Below are pictures of the room with kim's stuff in it since she still lives here.

Looking in from the door

Looking from by the tv (Lucy is starring at the fish)

Looking from the other window

Two of the picture Scott has drawn on large canvas. We need to figure out how to paint them now

4 comments:

Melissa Lakes said...

Too cute! I like the jungle thing you have working! I'm looking forward to finding out what we're having so I can start thinking about how I'd like to decorate...

Rajean B. said...

Great job on the room. I love the stripes on the bottom half. I also love the jungle drawings Scott has done! What a great idea!

Missy!! said...

WOW! I'm impressed! I must admit, I agreed with Scott on the whole stripe idea, but I like it! :) And his artistic ability.. WHO KNEW?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.