Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

One more week!!!

I had my 39 week appointment today. I am finally dialated to 1 cm after having nothing at my 38 week appointment. My next appointment is Tuesday March, 31st which is my due date. The dr is going to do a growth ultrasound (since he was rather large at the last one), a non-stress test, and check me again. She is then most likely going to go ahead and induce me Tuesday night so Brett should be born Wednesday April 1st!! Hopefully everything works out and there's no problems. Of course if he wants to come before then he is more than welcome.
In other news Scott managed to set our garage on fire tonight. Luckily we caught it before it spread past the trash can. So the only damage was the trash can, a folding chair that was leaning against it, and a hole in the drywall from the firefighters making sure the walls weren't on fire.


1 comment:

Melissa Lakes said...

You look like you could go at any time! Hopefully he will be cooperative and won't make you wait until April 1st! Good Luck!