Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The announcement you've all been waiting for!!!!!

I'M PREGNANT!!! Yep that's right. I had my second appointment today and I am 11 weeks. Everything looks great and I got to hear the heartbeat, ~160 bpm. I'm due March 31, 2009. So far everything has been great. I've had absolutely no morning sickness or heartburn. They only thing I have is tons of zits. I feel like I'm 13 again.
I've gained 2 pounds in the last month and my pants are definitely starting to be a little tight. I went ahead and bought some maternity jeans and a pair of dress pants and they are amazing. I never want to wear normal pants again.

Trestin is super excited to be getting a little brother or sister. And yes we are going to find out what it is. We should know mid November.

5 comments:

Missy!! said...

YAY!! Do you know how hard that was for me?! Ugh! Although I told Andy.. and he said "OK".. that was it! So I looked at him.. a little cross and I said.. "THAT'S IT!?" Chris, you'd have been so proud, he did a little jump, clapped his hands, and in a squeeky voice said, "Oh my gosh! I'm soooo totally excited!"

SO YAY! Ya know.. I've been thinking about names.. Missy if it is a girl.. and Mister if it is a boy! Whatcha think? Or.. there is the infamous Mattalina! :) you know you wanna use it.. it's okay.. you can! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Rajean B. said...

Again, I'm so happy for you! Motherhood is such an amazing thing! Although you enjoy the maternity pants now...just wait until the end of the 9 months...you'll be beggin' for your old clothes again!

My guess is a girl! I can't wait until November to see if I'm right...

Missy!! said...

I agree with Jean.. I think it is a girl.. but I'm pushing those thoughts back and rooting for a boy! :)

kristen said...

Congrats on the exciting news! Hopefully you will have an easy, enjoyable pregnancy! Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!

Melissa Lakes said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!