Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Melissa's Wedding

Today was Melissa's Wedding and she looked BEAUTIFUL. I stole this picture from Missy since I didn't end up taking any pictures (Missy don't forget to send me those). It was a great wedding and the bride and groom looked so happy.

Tomorrow is Scott's 30th birthday, wow he's old ;) I'm attempting to make a fancy cake for him in the morning, we'll see how that goes. I'll post a picture if it's worthy of other people seeing.

3 comments:

Missy!! said...

Can you believe our little Melissa has gotten married!! We are all (almost) old married women! Time for some babies!! :)

PS.. don't forget to post pictures of that cake.. no matter what!

Rajean B. said...

Go ahead Missy...join the baby train! Chris tell Scott I said Happy Birthday, and good luck with the cake!

Missy!! said...

I dont know that I'm completely ready for the baby train... maybe I'll be a baby caboose!!