Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Uggg...

It's been a few days since i've update, but nothing has really changes. I was sick last Thursday and Friday with a high fever and head/body ache. Then was fine on Saturday and Sunday. Then Monday morning Scott and I both woke up with a high fever, cough, sore throat and head/body aches. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and basically have the flu. My fever is almost all the way gone so hopefully I will be able to go to work tomorrow.

Also, If anyone is looking for something to do Friday night, my parents are having a leap year party at their building. 5-11 pm at Rendezvous (38 E washington st, across from the post office). They're going to have Guitar Hero, Karaoke, a cash bar, and free food.

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

The Leap Year party sounds like fun...but I think I'll have to pass; maybe I'll catch you at the next one :o) I hope you get to feeling better!