Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not much new

So not much new has happened since my last post. I finally made it back to work last Thursday and Friday.

Thursday we met with our lawyer and drafted the custody settlement paperwork, so hopefully that will all be done soon.

Friday night we went to my parent's party at the building. We played some dominos and euchre and got to see some friends. Missy aren't you glad you got to come see me :)

Saturday I had to make up a few hours of work.

Sunday we went to Squealer's for Paula's birthday dinner.

Monday-Wednesday we worked.

And today I'm sick again. Woke up with a bad sore throat and fever, again. I just wish I could get over this. Tomorrow I'm going to load up on the Ibuprofen and hopefully be able to make it through work. I'm starting to run out of vacation days and I'm missing a lot of work on my project which is the most important in the company.

4 comments:

Melissa Lakes said...

Hope you start feeling better! The flu has really been going around... I've been sick this week too. Definitely no fun!

Missy!! said...

Try Air Borne. I swear by it!! I had strep throat.. Andy basically overdosed on the stuff (Walgreens brand at that!) and only caught a very mild strand.. I had A.. he had C. Didn't even need the antibiotics!

So.. when are we gonna see some pictures of this new bedroom and living room / Scotts play area I've heard so much about?!?!

Michelle said...

Hey! Just popping over to check out your new blog! :) Looks good!

Hope that you get to feeling better soon! This has been a bad year for the sickies for sure!!

Rajean B. said...

Doug loves Airborne! He too swears by it. I have taken a few times, and it worked for me.