Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

stuff

Trestin went to her first Pacer's game last night with my dad. They sat in the 4th row so she got a lot of attention from the mascots. I wish I some pictures, i guess i should have given my dad my camera.
I applied for a second job grading tests for McGraw-Hill last week and today I was notified I'm on the project starting Monday. It's a 4 week project that I will be working 5:30-10:30 plus 8 hours at my normal job. So I'm going to be very tired for 4 weeks. I'm a little worried about the house/dogs/Trestin, not sure how Scott is going to handle me not being home during the week.

Finally some more house pictures. Today is the living room and downstairs bath. As you can see from the pictures the living room is next to the kitchen. Our house has an open floor plan so there are really no walls between rooms.




2 comments:

Missy!! said...

Have you always had those curtains? I really like them! They go so well with that couch! :)

Christine said...

We just got them before Christmas. They were our present to each other.