Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update

So my birthday was good. Scott and I went to TGI Friday's for a nice quiet dinner, just the two of us. Then we came home and relaxed and Scott made me a cake.

I'm done with work for the week so that's nice. Scott's sister, her husband, and their 3 kids are on their way here right now to visit until Saturday afternoon. We are going to the Children's Museum and a cookout/bonfire at my parent's house, if it doesn't rain. The Easter bunny is going to come to our house Friday night so Trestin and her cousin Joyce and find eggs together. The Easter bunny will also come to my parent's house Saturday night as usual.

Since my house is actually clean I took some updated pictures. I'll post them 1 room at a time to keep the anticipation level up ;)

I'll start with the pantry/laundry room and kitchen.




Here is our pantry and kitchen. Our house was a forclosure so we had to buy all new appliances. Since it's not every day you can walk into Sears and buy an entire kitchen/laundry room, we splurged and bought nice stuff. Luckily Sears was doing 20% off Kenmore and another 10% off your entire purchase.

Next time will be the living room!!






2 comments:

Missy!! said...

I had forgotten how *bright* your kitchen was!! And.. I can't believe you live in a dirty house... come one Dirty.. we use to be the SHOW APARTMENT.. is Jen living with you!??! :) haha.. laugh.. you know that was funnY!

Melissa Lakes said...

I really like the bright yellow! It's one of those colors that just makes you smile, ya know? And I think we have almost the same fridge... except mine doesn't have an ice dispensor (we were too cheap to splurge on that).