Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family visitors

Scott's sister and her family from Pennsylvania came to our house last week. They got in late Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. While they were here we went to the zoo, The Children's Museum, and my parent's house. The Easter bunny also visited our house Friday night so Trestin and Joyce could find eggs.
After they left we went down to my parents for Easter. Scott, Trestin, Kim, and I went to the good ole town of Hope for a Pizza King dinner. Sunday we had a great prime rib lunch/dinner. Followed by some very interesting conversations. My family (by family I mean my dad and Scott) has decided that they should open a strip club in Shelbyville.


Trestin and Joyce at the zoo.

At the Children's Museum


Kolten and Kaeden


1 comment:

Missy!! said...

:) I bet Trestin had a BLAST! I never had girl cousins my age... I think they would have been fun! Is it a good thing or a bad thing that they live so far away!? I hope you all had a great Easter :)